Sunday, March 20, 2005

The 29 th Fila Mount Bulter Race



Having completed the captioned race in 1 hr 29 mins (5 mins faster than last year) However I had to wait for almost a minute for the staff to scan my bar code. I don't think the bar code system works good especially comparing with the Champion Chip system.

The weather is perfect for cross country run today. I ran very smooth during the course, and my feet are light and nearly making no sound when running.

I had to apology to a female runner that I pushed her back when trying to pass her at the last 2 Km.

I only slowed my pace when running uphill to the Quarry Gap. However, I did not feel the exhausting as I ran the Reservoir Cup earlier.

I will join the same race next year with a view to completing the course with 1 hr 20 mins.

No comments: