Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hong Kong Cross Country Championship 2006 (10 Km)


Just having completed the 10 Km HK X Country Run in 61 mins+ at Wanchai of Sai Kung in the morning today. The time was not good coz the 4 laps of stony trail almost killed me indeed.

I woke up at 0415 hrs and had my breakfast and watching Spanish League (2nd half of Deportivo vs Madrid) at a HK style restaurant at Tin Hau.

The route to the racing venue is so long that I slept all the way from Tin Hau to Wong Shek Pier, and take a vessel to the Wanchai.

The race was well organized, but it's sad to see many runners suffered from injury. A male runner fell over and becoming unconscious afterwards. I witnessed the injured runner being transported by the vessel before the police vessel arrived 20 minutes later.

I really enjoy the run despite my completion time was not good.

No comments: