Saturday, January 19, 2008

China Coast Marathon cum Half Marathon 2008 - 08/1/20


Just completed the CCM Half Marathon ( 2008 中國海岸馬拉松 ) in a slow time of 1 hr 58 mins.

I still suffered from tireness produced by the 10 Km race yesterday. The worst thing was my right foot cramped during my sleeping last evening and waken me up from a sweet dream (what the hell!).

The weather in the morning was too warm for running especially the strong sun added the torture to me after 15 Km. Those leisure walking 10 Km Community Chest walkers also weaken my spirit for a while.

And the worst thing was both my legs cramped at the last 10 metres before the finishing line, and I was overtaken by several runners.

The race was well organized by AVOHK anyway.
Completed two half marathons and three 10 Km races in 2008 already.


http://www.avohk.org

No comments: