Sunday, March 02, 2008

AVOHK Reservoir Cup Race III - 2008/3/2


AVOHK Reservoir Cup Race III (11 Km) - 2008/3/2

Just having completed the 11 Km hilly race in a quite disapponted and slow time of 74 mins in the warm morning in Tai Tam Reservoir.

To conclude my poor performance, I had the analyse below :

i) Lack of training - Apart from attending races, I had four weeks of zero training already.

ii) Wrong choice of clothing and shoes - I wore too much clothes today (long sleeves running tee plus vest topping) almost boiled me up after the long upward slope. My NB running shoes was proved not suitable in trail running in the stoney Boa Pass, which really hurted.

iii) Inadequate sleep - 4 hours sleeping was again proved not enough to me before race Despite the disappointed time, I really enjoyed the race. Another good race held by AVOHK.

It's good to meet so many hkrunner's members and having group pics after the race (including our greatest Keith, Kitty, CHIN, Bernard, LAM Wah....................)

http://fotologue.jp/blurmax

No comments: