Monday, March 22, 2010

Mt Butler 15 Km Race 2010 - 2010/3/21




Completed the Mt Butler 15 Km Race 2010 ( 第34屆香港 畢拉山 15公里 古蹟越野賽 ) in a slow time of 1 hr 31 mins. Despite the completion time was slow, I felt pretty satisfied with the result already.

However the best part was after the race. I suddenly found out my arm pocket disappeared. I then quickly had a fast pace return trip to look for it. After 2.5 Km return trip, I realized I probably did not wear my arm pocket from the beginning.

Fearing the organizer would have disbanded, I had to rushed another 2.5 Km back to the baggage storage area. I found my arm pocket was kept in my bag safely.

This 5 Km rush really "killed" me^.^ Unfortunately there was no "most absent minded runner". Otherwise I would have no competitors at all^.^

No comments: