Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Death will tear us apart

Four runners died during the running at The Great North Run at England yesterday. This reminded me the uncertainty of life and you never know the date and place you die.

Similar to the song of Joy Division "Love will tear us apart" that "Death will tear us apart" too.

To me the god of death had passed me shoulder by shoulder for several times already including serious sickness in childhood, nearly falling from cliff at Mount Kinabaru................

Death is always closed to you which is out of your imagination and planning.

If I could choose the time & place to die, I might probably choose to die during an international marathon (at 50 yrs old) than to dying on a bed in hospital.

However, we don't have any choice. Don't we?


www.bbc.co.uk

No comments: