Thursday, September 15, 2005

A happy day of my life

I enjoy today very much

Firstly I had a nice run at Sir Cecil's Ride despite the hot and humid weather

Secondly I attended a nice mini concert performed by Mara Carlyle at RTHK in the evening tonight

Moreover, there is a reception before the concert including tasteful England snacks with different kinds of drinks (Red and white rine, soda water, Coke and organge juice) I had them all and was very satisfied.

The performance by Mara was extremely well. She could even play with a saw and the guitarist Chris played very well too

Unfortunately my attention was sometimes taken away by the low cut dress Mara wore tonight

Finally a violin duo "Duo" played very nice fusion/classic music by Saint Jean and Brahms to end this wonderful mini concert

Honestly I could not ask more for this free concert


www.rthk.org.hk

No comments: