Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Classic and Standard Chartered HK Marathon 2006

Having watch the Korean movie The Classic in the evening yesterday. The movie was in fact a little bit "silly" with old fashion style. However it's very touching.

After watching the movie and another animation Monster, I went to bed at 0130 hrs. I woke up at 0430 hrs and only had 3 hrs sleeping last evening.

I arrived at the starting point at 0530 hrs in the morning today, and had a simple breakfast (cake + soya bean milk)

My left foot was so tense at the first 10 Km and could not run fast. Luckily it become much better after 10 Km and I could run faster afterwards.

Finally I completed the race in 1 hr 57 mins which is similar to last yr's record.

A strong built lady runner follwed me after 15 Km and shouting "add oil" making me quite annoyed. I had to faster my pace to loose her.

Luckily I got away from her before the exit of Western Tunnel.

I sprinted in the last 200 metres and over took several expatriate male runners also making me feel good


No comments: