Friday, February 10, 2006

Running and Munich

I had my last 5 Km running session at Sir Cecil's Ride in the afternoon today.

The weather was fine with cooler temperature and a lot of sunshine.

My feet were heavy but my heart was even heavier after having watched the movie Munich earlier in the afternoon.

We should be grateful that we were not born in Israel or palestine's refuge's camp.

I'm also thankful that I have the chance to run in our mother nature with so many lovely birds and trees around. There are so many people having no chance to see the sunrise in the next morning.

Munich is the kind of greatest movies that standing with Godfather I & II. A Better Tomorrow by NG Yu Sum will be looked like a movie student's gradruated work compared with Munich.

However if you wish to watch an entertaining movie and leaving with a light heart, Munich will be your last choice.

I'm so glad that I have a chance to join the Hong Kong Marathon on the coming Sunday. There are so many unfortunate people who died from SARS or other accidents should have the same chance to join the run too.

Munich will probaly bring me numerous sleepless nights after having waken up by nightmares.

I really love Munich

No comments: