Sunday, October 12, 2008

AVOHK 5 Km Race III & LWRC 1/4 Marathon



Having completed the AVOHK 5 Km Race in a sightly warm afternoon on 2008/10/11 (Saturday) in a slow time of 24 mins+. I was happy to see so many runners friends including MJ, nc and sport fighter from LongRun.hk. Also delighted to meet CHIN, Bhoova, Kitty, Cissy from hkrunners.com. Meeting Sarah of SSHH was my pleasure.

Having completed the LWRC Ulfenbo 1/4 Marathon 2008 ( 樂華 歐化寶 1/4 馬拉松賽 ) in the sightly hot morning on 2008/10/12 (Sunday) in an OK time of 54 mins+.
I was happy to meet so many runners friends including MJ, Alan, Stanley, Hang Hou Ox, Alex, Crazy Treadmill and others from LongRun.com. I also delighted to see my personal friend Alain, and Ma Wong, Running Man, Talentless Runner, Leon from Leisure Running Club. I was also glad to see Flw and Sars from Lovenature2007.com.
Despite I was not in my top form, I really enjoyed the race.

No comments: